[NABS-L] Reminder: Join NABS Outreach Call Tonight at 9 PM Eastern

Matthew Gip matthewhgip at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 23:50:00 UTC 2019

Students,

This is a friendly reminder that our next outreach call is tonight at 9pm. Eastern.   I hope everyone is all rested up after Washington seminar with new motivation to do great work. The theme for the call will be STEM so come prepared to discuss different ways we can incorporate science technology engineering and math into our structure this month.
Call (712) 770-5197 followed by access code 265669.

Best,
Matthew Gip
President | California Association of Blind Students
Board Member | National Federation of the Blind of California
Co-Chair | National Association of Blind Students Outreach Committee
Phone: (559) 375-2068
Email: matthewhgip at gmail.com