[NABS-L] Please read if you haven't yet updated to iOs 13

maurice.mines maurice.mines at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 01:43:13 UTC 2019

Hi, have you tried using Knfbreader? That’s what you should be using!
I know it’s great and wonderful and supposedly cold or use upstate one
else uses but we have worked tirelessly in this organization to try and
and make it work for all of us and the blind as community at large. I
found this application to be outstanding. Just a suggestion.

If your initial version of wire was 13 some problems, from what I tested
obviously issues are actually not that large. Also baron mind that the
operating system world get and update on Tuesday. So if you can get
through Monday with some of these work arounds, whenever you get a free
moment, more like about 20 minutes to half an hour or so, you can update
your phone and hopefully things will be substantially better. That’s
all I can say at this time.

Sincerely Maurice Mines.
Check anyone wish to ask me questions off List, there are two ways
reaching me. The first is calling a relay number for the deaf, that
number is 661-246-3110.
Or you may send email toEmail: board4 at nfbdeaf-blind.org
<mailto:board4 at nfbdeaf-blind.org>