[NABS-L] Please read if you haven't yet updated to iOs 13

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Mon Sep 23 13:07:50 UTC 2019

I'm a bit baffled by this email. I can't understand parts of it, but the
concerning issue for me here is that you're pushing KNFB reader. No one
should be using it; it's fallen behind, and there are many many better
alternatives. Just because we push a program and an app in an
organization shouldn't mean that people are stuck using it if it doesn't
compete with other applications.

As a blind person, I have many tools in my independence toolbox, many of
which are on my phone; Voicedream scanner, Seeing AI, etc. I will use
whatever works best for me to allow me to be productive and work well,
and being beholden to a single app which has fallen far behind in this
space because an organization which I belong to pushes it is not my idea
of productive nor independent.

--

Take Care,
Tyler Littlefield

Tyler Littlefield Consulting: website development and business
solutions. <http://tylerlittlefield.me> My personal site
<http://tysdomain.com> My Linkedin
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/ty-lerlittlefield> @Sorressean on Twitter
<http://twitter.com/sorressean>