[NABS-L] Starting College, I'm Scared!

Emily Schlenker eschlenker at cox.net
Sun Aug 2 15:14:39 UTC 2020

Hi. Majority of young people are afraid when they first go to college, so what you’re feeling is normal. What I would suggest is to start getting in contact with the disability services and other offices on campus that you will be utilizing so that you can maintain a relationship with them before classes even start. also, feel free to reach out to us as your Federation family on this Mailing list. You are not alone, and many of us have beenmailing list. You are not alone, and many of us have been through a lot of college experience and will help you. where are you going to school and what will you be studying?
Good to meet you.
Emily

Sent from my iPhone