[NABS-L] Starting College, I'm Scared!

Roanna Bacchus rbacchus228 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 15:39:01 UTC 2020

Hi Alisha thanks for your message. My name is Roanna Bacchus, and in August of 2011, I was on this same journey. Visit the college you will be attending the day before classes start. Set up your mobility training ahead of time. Be a vocal advocate for all of the accommodations that nou need to complete your coursework. Register with the Office for students with disabilities so they can provide you with the necessary services.