[NABS-L] Starting College, I'm Scared!

nesma aly nesmaaly123 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 17:37:05 UTC 2020

Hi Alisha,
I know that entering college is a very scary thing. A couple things I would
encourage you to keep in mind, your Disability Support office at your
college is going to become your best friend, trust me I’m a sophomore right
now and they have helped so much. Also, Come to really know your academic
advisor, they are there to help you every step of the way. Don’t be afraid
to ask, because if you don’t ask, nobody’s going to tell you. Also, if you
need anything I’m always here for you, just email me and we can talk.
Nesma