[NABS-L] Starting College, I'm Scared!

Zachary N. Griego-Dreicer zdreicer at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 18:10:09 UTC 2020

Good afternoon from Santa Fe. I’ve been kind of keeping an eye on this for a bit and meant to respond but did not because I was kind of interested to see what others were saying. I second that all has been said here. One other thing to keep in mind is that things will probably not be as they normally would for a Freshman this year because of the CoronaVirus pandemic. So now more than ever, you need to be in touch with the disability resource center and each instructor because the probability of having online components to class or even online experiences entirely is significantly greater now. That in mind, find friends who you can hang out with, maybe like in classes or in the dining hall or around the dorm … and hang out with them. Just be sure to do it following all local regulations regarding Covid19! I am available to visit with you via this email address if you would like a friend or need anything at all. Stay safe and well.

Sent from my Macbook Pro 13