[NABS-L] Starting College, I'm Scared!

Cory McMahon cory.j.mcmahon at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 20:30:12 UTC 2020

I will echo those who have said that feeling "scared" is normal.
Through school, I never thought college was for me; now, though, I've embraced it.

I believe it is critically important to reach out to as many resources as possible; doing so will make things easier.

Please feel free to reach out if you need anything:

Cory.j.mcmahon at gmail.com

Sincerely,

Cory McMahon