[NABS-L] NABS fundraising committee call reminder

Hunter Kuester hunterkuester2 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 02:48:39 UTC 2021

What’s up NABS,

Yes we are back, back again! That is the NABS fundraising committee, and we
are requesting your attendance eagerness to work on upcoming fundraisers
alongside putting forward ideas on fundraisers we have waiting in the
wings. Our meeting will be next Sundayarch 14 at 9 PM eastern 6 PM Pacific.
We as always look forward to seeing all of you there!

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/4678833687

Meeting ID: 467 883 3687

One tap mobile

+13017158592,,4678833687# US (Germantown)

+13126266799,,4678833687# US (Chicago)

Keep it classy,

Hunter Kuester

Co-chair NABS fundraising  Committee
--
Hunter Kuester, Travel Assistant
Blindness: Learning In New Dimensions, (BLIND) Inc.
hunterkuester2 at gmail.com
LIVE THE LIFE YOU WANT!