[NABS-L] Dance/theatre class in college

Z'Leah Liburd nyirah17 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 01:33:10 UTC 2022

Hello! It's so funny that you ask this question because I'm actually going
through the same issue. I'm taking 2 dance courses. The disability services
has hired a dan's assistant to come with me to both dance classes and show
me the moves as the teacher is showing the other students. It seems to be
working so far although it's only day 2