[NABS-L] Come and Learn About the Midwest Student Seminar, Hosted by The National Association of Blind Students, February 23 at 7 PM Central

Seyoon Choi schoi at nfbmo.org
Mon Feb 20 23:10:43 UTC 2023

Attention Missouri students!

The Missouri Association of Blind students is excited to welcome you to our seminar panel, this coming Thursday February 23, at 7:00 PM central. Each year, the National Association of Blind Students hosts an in person student lead seminars, and we are thrilled to have a member from the midwest student seminar planning committee to join us as we learn the ins and outs of this upcoming programming. Are you ready to go “Deeper Than The Surface”? The seminar will take place from march 24-26, a weekend filled with exciting presenters and networking opportunity you do not want to miss. Interested in attending? Want to learn more? Join the Missouri Association of Blind Students membership meeting to find out using the Zoom info provided below.

https://slu.zoom.us/j/97716217767

One tap mobile
+13126266799,97716217767# US (Chicago)
+16469313860,97716217767# US

We hope to see so many of you on Thursday evening!

Seyoon Choi, he, him, his
President | Missouri Association of Blind Students
Co-chair | National Association of Blind Students Content Creation Committee
A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind
schoi at nfbmo.org
Cell: (314) 650-8306

blindness is not what holds you back.

 <https://nfbmo.org/>