[NABS-L] BrailleSense 6 cursrrouting buttons not working

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 01:10:56 UTC 2023

Hi Shane,
Thanks for your email. Unfortunately, the world isn't very nice, or, at least, not on this particular Tuesday evening. I tried initializing the settings already, but sadly, still the same problem.
I've sent HIMS an email, and will call them on Thursday if they don't get back tomorrow.
In any case, I really appreciate you trying to help, and you were able to help me with my computer settings last month. Even the vendor emailed me back today and told me to contact HIMS. Still, if anyone else has any ideas, I'd appreciate it to give them a try.
Thanks,
Vejas