[NABS-L] finding vollunteer opportunities

andrew edgcumbe rollercoasterman86 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 03:03:49 UTC 2024

Hi Brian

Thanks for writting in on this topic.

Well All you said not all but to me it all is very confusing to me.

I just have such a struggle thinking through what it is i really like
or would like to do.
I know i like animals as well but in that case I have not been able to
because tthe answers i received is they don't want  to  they don't
take hearing or vision impaired people as vollunteers.

Honestly it has been very hard for me to think through things with
just myself the more I think i tend to feel very confused and very  to
point my head is spinning.
Often times it seems like  I tend to find that it is like a fog like
my head gets very fogged up very easily.
I tend to get very discourraged and feeling down like very down and it
gets to point that i tend to loose my selfesteene and stuff like that.
I tend to find that for me it is very difficault to know what I want
at same time.
I tend to find that with me that i am more of a doer then just a heavy thinker.

I never was a ackidemick person at all matter a fact.
I tend to find that with me it is like i have allot of darkness in my
head when i say that it is like I tend to struggle with knowing for
sure if i truly have a purpose or not at all.  and I never been been
able to find a purpose and quite often it is very hard for me to want
to get out of bed and stuff like that.