[nagdu] request to all when you reply/post to NAGDU please delete prior posts

Bunny Davidson bunnydavidson at live.com
Sun Dec 7 20:21:58 UTC 2008

I am enjoying reading and learning from all of you here,
but i must say it gets really confusing and hard to follow
the digest when there is so much previously recieved mail mixed in
with the newer posts...

I noticed someone on dialup recently remarked they couldnt read the list posts
cause it was so full of old mail their server kept shutting down (overload)

me , im on bb but must say i get a headache sometimes sorting thru all the previously sent mail
repeatedly cluttering incoming "new" mail from the list.

THUS:

I have a request i wish you all might consider
when you reply/post to NAGDU :

please start your reply in a NEW email composition window.
(rather then hit "reply" after reading your mail.)

or if you do hit reply please delete everything in the composition window so it wont
be re-mailed to us all.

IN the case of needing to draw refrence to a prior point made, please just cut/snip/paste <____>
the minimum amt from the post you are refering to , into the new window for clarity.

I think this would simplify reading for those of us wading thru tons of prev. sent/read mail
as well as allowing anyone on dialup to easily load/read the digest/mail.

we had more snow last night...
dog footprints all over my deck!

big hugs to all of you

Bunny