[nagdu] Barking

Julie J. jlcrane at alltel.net
Mon Dec 15 14:10:06 UTC 2008

Lora,

Is there any way that you can get  a trainer from Leader out to see you
ASAP?  If that is not possible, do you know of any good dog behavioralists
in the area that might be willing to help you?  It's difficult to know what
is going on through email, but what you are describing doesn't sound like a
good situation.  It also worries me that the problems are escalating.

Best,
Julie