[nagdu] petty paws

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sat Nov 1 14:10:41 UTC 2008

I take escalators every week, so I am very concerned about the length of
my dog's nails. Otherwise, I might not do it so often. Although it does
take much longer when I do it every month, as I do for my retired dog.
Maybe 20-30 minutes, compared to 10-15 minutes every week.
I never had anyone show me what to do. It was really pretty self-evident,
once I got started.
Tracy

> so you do this weekly?>
 Interesting.