[nagdu] Experiences With Air Charter Companies

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Sat Aug 15 15:21:50 UTC 2009

Peter,
did I read corectly you had to pay for two seats?
My gosh, of course i wouldn't have to do this, where this is the first
time I have been known of this to happen.
Except for a show I watched on TV.
Where folks were large and they needed two seats.
Now what happens for those of us who live in states, where we have to
go to a larger city to transfer to another plane to get to the destenation?
We from Montana need to go to Denver or another larger city before we
can get to where we wish to go.
It isn't a straight threw flight?
How much more of a cost would the fair be for an organization to help
out getting us to where we wish to go?
With prices so high, and it  is harder to get there just one way, I am
wondering if it would be harder chartering the plane?
Just some thoughts.
thanks for sharing your experience.
Did this happen both ways?
Going and coming home?