[nagdu] Air Charters and the extra seat

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Sat Aug 15 17:23:26 UTC 2009

I am pleased you got your money back.
Now they embarrassed you because of size not how large the dog was?
Is this the concern?
Or because the dog would go in front of the second seat?
I just need to understand.
this is where I question the balk head, because no matter the size of
the dog, they have to go across the feet, they can't go under the seat
in front of you.
or they stick out in the isle in balk head.
thanks for replying so quickly.
I would be willing to ask my chapter or on the MAB list, if you would
like me to.
Asking how folks would feel about a charter plane.
As long as I understood how folks in Montana would get to the charter.
I sure would hate to see the plane go down with so many blind persons
on it though.
just my thoughts.

--
--Dar