[nagdu] two quick questions

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Wed Dec 2 19:44:13 UTC 2009

thanks Susan!

I ordered a new purse yesterday.  Hopefully it will work.  It has the longer
handle to be worn crossbody.  I looked at the stores here for a bag with a
longer handle that can be worn across the body, but no luck.

I'm a bit taller than average and prefer longer straps, so finding one that
long enough was a challenge.   I'll let everyone know if it works after I
get it and try it out.

I think I may have sorted out the wet pant leg issue.  I think it has to do
with how fast we are going and where I position my arm.  When we get going
really fast, I tend to stretch my arm out so that my hand is further ahead
than is really ideal.  I need to wait until it rains/snows again to see if
I'm right.

Thanks!
Julie