[nagdu] Prong collars.

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Thu Dec 31 18:01:28 UTC 2009

Deanna,

Yeah, I've been trying to think of how that would work, too....  To early in
the morning for that!  /grin/  Other owner trainers on this list might be
advanced enough to offer useful suggestions, though.

Well, good luck!  If I do think of something useful (ha!), I'll be sure to
let you know.

Tami Smith-Kinney