[nagdu] poodles/labradoodles

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Tue Feb 3 15:05:13 UTC 2009

Katie,
    This is Marion who spoke with you yesterday! Welcome to the list! I am
happy to see that you chose to subscribe. I hope you get all of the
information you are looking for and more. I also hope you choose to join us
on one of our many teleconference calls. Please let us know how we can serve
you!

Fraternally,
Marion Gwizdala