[nagdu] All Veterans Class at Guide Dogs of the Desert

doug weil doug.weil at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 4 14:56:09 UTC 2009

--0-1222201254-1233759369=:92062

Hello,=0A=0AMy name is Doug Weil, Director of Training at Guide Dogs of the=
 Desert. I thought I would put this out on the list to inform you all that =
we have scheduled an all Veterans Class for March of 2009. We have had a co=
uple cancellations due to health conditions and I would like to fill the cl=
ass. The requirement is that you need to be a Veteran from any branch of Se=
rvice and from any wartime including the current Iraq war. This Class is al=
so being taught by 2 Vietnam Veteran Instructors. I'm not sure if this is=
=A0the first time this is being done or not. If anyone out there is a Veter=
an and would like more information you may contact me off list at dweil at gdd=
ca.org. Thank You.=0A=0AI should also note that this is the first time I ha=
ve posted to the list. I'm a lurker and monitor the list and have learned a=
 great deal from your list on the various topics and your insight from a gu=
ide dog users perspective. I feel this has helped me become better at what =
I do because I have your insight. Thank You very much.=0A=0ADoug Weil, Dire=
ctor of Training=0AGuide Dogs of the Desert=0A=0A=0A
--0-1222201254-1233759369=:92062

<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>My name is Doug Weil, Director of Training at Guide Dogs of the Desert. I thought I would put this out on the list to inform you all that we have scheduled an all Veterans Class for March of 2009. We have had a couple cancellations due to health conditions and I would like to fill the class. The requirement is that you need to be a Veteran from any branch of Service and from any wartime including the current Iraq war. This Class is also being taught by 2 Vietnam Veteran Instructors. I'm not sure if this is the first time this is being done or not. If anyone out there is a Veteran and would like more information you may contact me off list at <A href="mailto:dweil at gddca.org">dweil at gddca.org</A>. Thank You.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I should also note that this is the first time I have posted to the list. I'm a lurker and monitor the list and have learned a great deal from your list on the various topics and your insight from a guide dog users perspective. I feel this has helped me become better at what I do because I have your insight. Thank You very much.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Doug Weil, Director of Training</DIV>
<DIV>Guide Dogs of the Desert</DIV></div><br>

--0-1222201254-1233759369=:92062--