[nagdu] poodles/labradoodles

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Feb 3 18:33:05 UTC 2009

I saw something in the GDB alumni news that said they were not offering
poodles anymore.  They had decided that the, um, input to output ratio was
not good enough.  Too many failures.

On the other hand, GDB said it wasn't training any more shepherds, but
there was a picture of a shepherd puppy in the Guide Dog News.  Beats me.

Tracy