[nagdu] Dog Breeds

Toni Whaley blind_treasurer at verizon.net
Wed Feb 4 05:06:14 UTC 2009

I don't know of anyone who has a Pit Bull as a guide dog. However, my
daughter  raised and trained one. He was a very nice dog, because he was
raised in a loving environment and not trained to be aggressive. If
anything, he was an absolute woose. I also got to know someone who had a
Pit. He too was very nice and friendly. Of course, this is based on only a
population of two. Because of their reputation and the public's fear of
them, I would not want one as a guide dog.

Toni