[nagdu] Prayers

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 22:06:54 UTC 2009

Hi every one,    I always pray for every one on the list here,as I know life
is not always easy for us.  My prayer list is quite long, but I feel that If
I can help by doing this, I am very happy to do it. Bunny, You are already
being prayed for here but it never hurts to have a few extra prayers so I
will say extra for you. You are loved and I know things will be OK. I
strongly believe in the power of prayer and we all need prayers in our
lives.  I prayed to find a dog that could be trained as a guide for me. My
prayers were answered, but then I knew they would be. I just needed to be
patient and when the time was right, it would happen.  God Bless all, and
have a great day,  Mardi and Nala,semi-retired, and Shaman, gdit