[nagdu] A visually impaired person makes it to the top 36 for season 8 of american idol

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 14 00:56:18 UTC 2009

His name is Scott MacIntyre and is from Scottsdale, AZ.

And he is blind.  Sings great, plays the piano.  I like him. my daughter
says he is cute to, not gorgeous but cute.

Anyway, I usually don't watch Idol myself, but he talks about overcoming
issues being visually impaired and I am sure he will inspirationaly for
other blind people to go for there dreams.

If you can let us try and support him, listen to idol, and make the choice
for yourself.

Cheryl Echevarria