[nagdu] Guide Dog Users Board of Directors meeting

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Sat Feb 14 02:22:04 UTC 2009

Please circulate the following announcement as widely as appropriate!

            The monthly meeting of the Board of Directors of the National Association of Guide Dog Users (NAGDU), a strong and proud division of the National Federation of the Blind, will be held on Sunday, February 22, 2009 at 8:00 pm Eastern (7:00 Central; 6:00 Mountain; and 5:00 Pacific). NAGDU is involved in several advocacy issues, planning a stimulating, dynamic pair of seminars at the national convention in Detroit, organizing new affiliate divisions, and embarking upon several exciting, ground breaking nationwide initiatives. If you are a guide dog user or interested in issues related to guide dog use, you owe it to yourself to be a part of this meeting and become actively involved in the work of the National Association of Guide Dog Users!

            To join this teleconference, follow the instructions pasted below. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to get in touch with one of the members of our Board of Directors or call me personally. My contact information is below my signature.

Fraternally yours,

Marion Gwizdala, President

National Association of Guide Dog Users

National Federation of the Blind

813-626-2789

800-558-8261

president at nfb-nagdu.org

  Conference Participant Instructions

  1.. At the specified time, call (641) 715-3300
  2.. When prompted, enter your participant code: 560908#

Please note: This conference will be recorded. Participation in the conference implies an agreement to and authorization for such recording in compliance with state and federal laws.

During the conference call, participants may use the following commands:

*3 exits the conference and puts you in the lobby.

*6 mutes the participant. Pressing the command again unmutes the participant.