[nagdu] question

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 04:03:49 UTC 2009

I always have a telescoping cane in my backpack, just in case. I've
never had to use it when using a dog, but there have been times when
using a straight cane, that inconveniently broke while traveling, when
pulling out the telescopign cane came in very handy. So now I just
always have a spare in my pack. Plus, if i ever want to check out the
surroundings without shuffling, I can whip out the cane to explore and
then go back to using the dog. When at conventions, it's sometimes
easier to use the telescoping cane rather than the dog just to go down
the hall for ice or when exploring the layout of the floor.

Wayne