[nagdu] schools

mhingson info at michaelhingson.com
Thu Feb 19 14:50:37 UTC 2009

All,

The most definitive standards come from the International Federation of
Guide Dog Schools.  All certified schools are subjected to rigorous
certification examinations on a regular basis.  Each school is visited and a
determination is made whether or not the school continues to adhere to the
standards of the federation.

The Michael Hingson Group
     “Speaking with Vision”
                 Michael Hingson, President
                         (415) 827-4084
                   info at michaelhingson.com
                   www.michaelhingson.com

for info on the new KNFB Reader Mobile, visit:
http://knfbreader.michaelhingson.com