[nagdu] Jury finds IA Dept. for Blind's guide dogpolicydoesnotdiscriminate

melissa Green graduate56 at juno.com
Fri Feb 20 23:51:06 UTC 2009

Hello all.
I think that we should all consider that the release stated that this woman
came back to the program.  She had been through the program befor, and
wanted to come back to the program with her dog.
I M O, she knew what the training program was like and that cane training
was part of it.
Just my opinion.

Melissa R. Green
Someone's opinion of you does not have to become your reality.