[nagdu] question

Pickrell, Rebecca M (IT) REBECCA.PICKRELL at ngc.com
Mon Feb 23 20:53:18 UTC 2009

This may work for boys, but you may meet a man inpromptu that you'd
really like to spend more time with.
I hope you do.
Remember that addage, "There's Mr. Right, and there's Mr. Right Now.".
The two can be very different.
And, I'd use my cane in the rest-room, ther isn't enough soap in the
world to clean my hands after feeling my way around. You can use the
cane quietly and not make a "clunking racket".