[nagdu] O&M, Ownership, & Leader

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Tue Feb 24 16:20:15 UTC 2009

On Feb 24, 2009, at 9:24 AM, Lora and Myrtle wrote:

> Marion it is true that Leader Dogs gives you a probationary
> ownership of
> your dog for two years. What schools besides the seeing eye give
> ownership
> right after graduation?

Well. ... Leader used to, anyway. Now they've gone to something
similar to what Guiding eyes does, at least, that's what it sounds like.

It sounds like GDF does (or will, if you choose to have it). I think
that Guide Dogs of America does, too, but I couldn't swear to that, as
it's been a long time since I've read their information.