[nagdu] O&M, Ownership, & Leader

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Wed Feb 25 13:52:05 UTC 2009

Sherri,
    The only way the policies of any school will change is through the
insistance of the graduates. We need to view ourselves as consumers. As
consumers, we have choices. these choices influence the providers of goods
and services. If a consumer does not like a product or service for any
reason, they have the choice among other services.
    As a consumer and leader of a consumer group, I offered valuable input
to the school from which I graduated. Their choice to ignore my input and my
representative voice has prompted me to make a different choice for my next
guide dog.

Fraternally,
Marion