[nagdu] dog guides and snow

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Jan 6 14:15:55 UTC 2009

Julie J, that is pretty much what I do, too, and for the same reasons.  I
only walk in the street if the sidewalk is really icy, and then as little
as possible.
If the walk is only half-shovelled one person wide, I let my dog go out a
bit in front of me.  It's a little awkward, but not so awkward as trying
to walk where the snow is piled up from shovelling.
Tracy