[nagdu] Small house, Big yard, I don't think PET is the right word.

lindagwizdak at peoplepc.com lindagwizdak at peoplepc.com
Sat Jan 10 00:19:31 UTC 2009

Hi Joy,
I was referring to the dogs who are very obviously unfit for the job - no
matter what the person's disability.  I wish all dog owners would socialize
their dogs so they are comfortable out in a public setting.  Too many people
get a pet that has never been out in public and subject it to the scary
world.  Poor thing is so scared and that's why some of them behave as they
do - from fear.

Linda and Landon