[nagdu] a bizaare question

solsticesinger solsticesinger at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 15:43:01 UTC 2009

My Rachel dog would move for me, too. Caroline, on the other hand, just lies
there, even though I've had her for over three years now. I guess it just
depends on the particular dog.

Also, I think it might have a bit to do with self-preservation, I.E. whether
or not the dog wants to be stepped on.

Shannon and Caroline
Women will starve in silence until new stories are created which confer on
them the power of naming themselves.