[nagdu] a bizaare question

Alexis Read alexisread at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 18 16:45:47 UTC 2009

When we were at Mom's apartmetn, which is larger than this box we currently live in, Julia would sometimes move when I approached her.  Other times, she would wait to get stepped on.  Then she'd decide she better move.  LOL  One time, Mom freaked out and said that I had broken her leg because I stepped back and she was behind me.  She didn't whimper or anything so I blew off what Mom said as someone who didn't know any better.  If she had whimpered, then I would have taken it more seriously.

Alexis and Julia