[nagdu] a bizaare question

Charlene Ota caota at hawaii.rr.com
Mon Jan 19 01:52:24 UTC 2009

The dogs  must know that we're blind at some level.  I have to add about a
cat that I used to have.  I raised him from a kitten and he was around me
most of the time and at that point in my life, not many people came to my
house.  He got used to me and at times like vet visits, he'd stay just out
of my reach moving backwards just beyond my fingertips.  But the thing that
really got me was when people who could see did come to visit, he'd sit in
the middle of the floor and get really uncomfortable and upset when people
would sit and stare at him or just be looking at him because he wasn't used
to someone watching him.  He was nicknamed the Invisible Cat.

Charlene