[nagdu] winter questions

Garry and Joy Relton relton30857 at cox.net
Mon Jan 19 22:28:43 UTC 2009

I believe that the decision of whether to leave your dog at home or not is
up to the user. As long as you take care of you and your dog and they and
you are not in danger or showing signs of problems there isn't a problem.
Remember, we saying that we are independent, adults and, therefore, I do not
appreciate what I perceive as a patronizing attitude concerning a user's
decision. I realize that opinions are like a behind, we all have one, but
sometimes there better kept to ourselves .