[nagdu] a bizaare question

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Tue Jan 20 02:12:04 UTC 2009

Chasity,
    I have had this discussion with others. I believe that dogs don't really
understand that we are blind. If you have ever tried to tell a very young
child about blindness, they really don't get it beyond, "My eyes are
broken!" I don't believe a dog can understand the concept. What do others
think?

Marion