[nagdu] Airline Baggage Question

sarah baebler wolvessarah at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 20 05:56:22 UTC 2009

Thanks everyone for you advice.  I did check the website and had no luck.  Called them and was given a seperate number where I left a message (might be getting the run around).  I used to buy food when I traveled before but for the last half year Dante is on a prescription diet because he also is allergic to dog food, yeah I have a special boy.  I don't mind paying to check but I was curious to see if anyone had any ideas or knowledge.
Thank you again,
Sarah and Dante