[nagdu] Airline Baggage Question

Angie Matney leadinglabbie at mpmail.net
Tue Jan 20 10:53:49 UTC 2009

Hey Sarah,

I can empathize. Yani is on a hypoallergenic food. It might be possible to get it in some places, but it's certainly not as widely available as Iams or something else.

Good luck,

Angie

On Mon, 19 Jan 2009 23:56:22 -0600, sarah baebler wrote:

>Thanks everyone for you advice.  I did check the website and had no luck.  Called them and was given a seperate number where I left a message (might be getting the run around).  I used to buy food when I traveled before but for the last half
year Dante is on a prescription diet because he also is allergic to dog food, yeah I have a special boy.  I don't mind paying to check but I was curious to see if anyone had any ideas or knowledge.