[nagdu] interesting experience with Frontier Airlines

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Jul 7 00:59:10 UTC 2009

Liz, I'm curious why you wanted to tell them you will be accompanied by
your dog at all.  I usually don't mention it.  It just gives them a chance
to start acting silly, as they did with you.
I tend to agree with Marion on the non-mentioning point.  I'll say it to
the taxi dispatcher, so the idiot driver hopefully knows to look for me,
since I can't look for him.  But airlines don't need to know.
Tracy