[nagdu] interesting experience with Frontier Airlines

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 18:32:22 UTC 2009

Even if you don't bring your ticket or boarding pass with you, you can
always get one of the airline personnel to print them out for  you at
the check in area. i've forgotten my ticket/pass before and was still
able to get the appropriate documents when I got to the airport.
Technically if you only have your boarding pass, then it's still all
good. Southwest and other airline sites I'm guessing likely have
places when you setup an account, where you can put your frequent
trips if there are places you fly to regularly. I've done this on my
Southwest account and it makes making a reservation online so much
easier.

Wayne