[nagdu] ot: gas stoves

Bryan Brown bryanbrown at solarus.biz
Mon Jun 1 16:02:47 UTC 2009

I prefer a gas stove over an electric, it's either hot or it's not, there's
no heat up time and no cool down time. I too have had problems, in the past
when using a gas stove I burnt many pairs of oven mitts.

When my wife and I met, of course she had seen the oven mitts that I used.
Now we remodeled our whole house and we have an electric stove. "her choice"

    Bryan