[nagdu] ot: gas stoves

Pickrell, Rebecca M (IS) REBECCA.PICKRELL at ngc.com
Mon Jun 1 19:32:26 UTC 2009

Tracy,
Who/what should be treated with respect, the blind cook or the gas
stove?
Does the amount of respect depend on the dish being cooked and does the
type of beverages the cook offers to his/her guests play any part in how
much respect he'/she should get?
Sorry, I just couldn't resist this.
We have a gas stove, and have an ignition so you hear the flame begin to
ignite. It's pretty cool.
I also burned a number of pots and pans using a gas stove which did
*not* tell me when it was in the ignition sequence.
I hope you are okay.