[nagdu] transportation

Garry and Joy Relton relton30857 at cox.net
Tue Jun 2 23:23:17 UTC 2009

Linda,

My church emails the bulletin to me in advance and I braille out myself or
save it on to my flash drive on my Braille Note PK. If you suggest this to
the church office I wouldn't be surprised if they would be more than happy
to do this for you. Most church have a limited number of large print
bulletins and hymnals so there is awareness.