[nagdu] More information on Taco Bell incident

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Sun Jun 7 15:51:07 UTC 2009

Rox'e,

It's funny because I really wanted a Dobe, but pretty well had crossed off
Boxer from the list.   Of course I kept my options open and considered
whatever dog seemed like a good fit.  And so I ended up with a Boxer mix.  I
couldn't be happier with him.  I am very interested in continuing with
Boxers and hope that I will be able to find another Boxer to train or that
more programs are training Boxers when I am ready for my next dog.

Julie