[nagdu] Missing guide dog found struck by car

Nicole B. Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Sat May 23 15:50:04 UTC 2009

Well said.  Maybe I should post this question in another email, but,
although it is possible for us to travel with a cane, how would you describe
the difference in a cane and a dog and why you want a dog instead of a cane?
Maybe the answers to these questions should have been put in the article of
the independence slant, which I agree is completely inaccurate.  Some
schools, including the one from which I got Lexia, will not give you a dog
if you cannot travel well with a cane.