[nagdu] Introduction

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Tue Nov 3 23:36:31 UTC 2009

Welcome David!

I'm glad you found us, and of course you are welcome here.

I'm Julie, the moderator of the list.  I'm working my third guide, Monty.
We've just very recently become a guide team, so we're still working out a
lot of new dog issues.  sometimes that's fun and sometimes I wonder if he'll
ever grow up. *smile*

Again, welcome!
Julie